RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

I agree with medgate could be a game changer... but disagree...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I agree with medgate could be a game changer... but disagree with management leading us there. IMO TK has failed abysmally. All ASX listed execs talk the talk to share holders, but do they walk the walk? Share price was 20c not long ago. He essentially sold it down (in my opinion) and has also failed to bring in any revenue from the flagship product in more than 12 months since it was approved in... well most of the bloody world really. Don't mention the failure he and the others of not buying any. I'm now embarrassed to be a rap holder! Don't mention the "oh we're really close this time to thinking about contacting the FDA soon". TOO MANY STUFF UPS! Don't mention RB or Sanofi or sleepcheck (BTW covid = more fat people = more OSA) or no China or Free Use in Aussie clinics or diabetes crap or "imminently".
    If there was an EGM, I wouldn't hesitate to vote him and most of the others out. They're not salespeople, time they moved on. Glad I was busy today. And if anyone says sell if you're not happy, I say "no", DYOR and I will make my decisions, plus I think its time for seppuku.
    Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.