RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

No, you are only good with the employee you surround yourself...

1. 27,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    No, you are only good with the employee you surround yourself with and the latest excellent appointment says to me he know what the group is currently lacking. No doubt, TK did a good job in holding together after the first US clinical trial stuff up due to QA issue (surprised to many including me that of things that could potential cause the clinical trial failure this was it) which was quickly resolved and 2nd US clinical trial quickly commence again. These result were actually very good but the market sold it down for some reason and then the pps recovered to 40c after getting CE approval, then the FDA decline occurred after a very long time of review by them and asking for more human factor studies very late in the review to demonstrate probable benefit outweigh probable risk.

He did make a big mistake on who he sold his 10M of 20M option shares to cover the exercise price and also the hardware developments, IMO these device was needed for ED and chronic respiratory management but not at that time, they needed to focus on getting revenue of ResAppDx for telehealth and clinic and SleepCheck to an extent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.