RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-225

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    That is a very large worry IMHO...complete ignore fro management re the device/s...where the F are they? What is their status? Have they been found not to work as per their intended functionality? To say exactly nothing about them on the call is creating a vey loud ringing of bells and they are close not far off. Is TK too scared to mention his Uni mate has not been able to deliver the goods? Was the question assked on the call re the whereabouts/status of these devices? Have they decided that they now don't suit their purpose? I am going to call tomorrow and find out the answer from the horses a..e...oops sorry I meant mouth. 21/22 was always (up until now) going to be the time for RAP to shine. I reckon this worn and dull penny is just about to scuffed and grazed now to enable it to polish up its act ever again. BOD to go and go fast. The new life coach sounds to me like he was the best of an ordinary bunch of applicants for the job...after all if one was considered talented and a super performer then why on earth would you want to stuff your reputation by joining the RAP team. In a couple of months I am selling down 85% of my shares in RAP win lose or draw if there is the same team in place and the same lack of positive news and progress. Time for a realistic view...actually I thought I had a realistic view until Friday...leaderless excellent tech with no rudder there is no certainty the ship will ever make port. That's RAP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.