RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

How is it that this home test kit passed the Risk vs Reward Test...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    How is it that this home test kit passed the Risk vs Reward Test from FDA? Or is it even approved by them? I don’t have the details.

I personally feel it was a timing issue for ResApp with FDA, when hospitals were getting overwhelmed and any false positives from ResApp could further overwhelm the Wards with Respiratory cases. Well in my view they are wrong if that was the case.

I think now or may be a few months down the line would be the best case to approach FDA again, when hospitals are not that full ( vaccine roll out may reduce the Covid cases) and maybe FDA could change their view.

It was very disappointing to see the Quarterly and I feel Tony, once again failed to make any assurances. The communication from a CEO caliber was not up to the mark. Sorry Tony, you never got good grades for communication.

Telehealth has been their strategy from the beginning and let’s hope the Europeans are willing to cough up that extra $$ for their well-being, whilst the Australian wouldn’t mind suffering by not paying that $5 or whatever pence extra to use the technology just because the Govt won’t pick up the Tab, yet.

One interesting aspect about payment models In Europe is that the Insurance companies are willing to pick up the Tab. Why can’t it be done here too? Isn’t the new recruit ( life coach) comes from Medibank? Maybe he can play a Cupid between ResApp and a Insurance company.

IMO
    Last edited by djtrading: 02/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.