RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

And SleepCheck has cost us, at least pursuing a consumer pathway...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    And SleepCheck has cost us, at least pursuing a consumer pathway for it has (will it be able to break-even on the marketing spend?). App hasn't been able to maintain a highly ranked position (and we can see internationally it hasn't faired any better), but even if it does paid apps are just not a very lucrative space (this is why free models fair much better). And I still think they've failed to convince the average potential customer to be confident enough to buy the app, we all understand the tech so we can be confident in it but your average consumer is not going to read through studies lol, heck they won't even understand the importance of CE or TGA other than they've probably seen the marking on other products they've purchased. What they will do is compare it to (in their eyes) comparable products in the space, in which case SleepCheck seems like a fairly featureless offering. IMO they either need to expand on the features/functionality of the app, OR they need to come up with some way of educating people that this is a quality assessment/something they can trust (I think the partnerships have been a good direction for this).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.