NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-47

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hi ElmerFudd, with your number of questions I might as well put aside my work and answer your minor queries...what's that thing about giving financial advice?? wink.png DYOR but briefly IMHO:

hey so what's going on with NET? A Lot IMHO, please read their last few Anns and AGM cast

A quick look and them doing good revenue like 15 million a year massive growth YoY and low market cap? I expect the revenue to rise per AGM more then the industry 20% YoY as per AGM...low MC as oversold!!!

People have said on here that maybe they are doing some fancy accounting tricks and that revenue isn't real, is this the worry? BoM (the colluders) would be in jail if the reported cash flow (Receipts) were fancy accounting

I have to say I'm worried with the very high salary the CEO is paying himself, that's over the top. Shareholders paying his lavish lifestyle. At this sort of yearly revenue you'd expect a ceo on about 250 K but with lots of performance shares. I know of at least one company (BIT) CEO who has been paying herself almost a HALF a million dollars last few years, been in the job for some 20 years and nothing to show but massive accumulated losses over 20 years....now that's a lifestyle company!!!

Smells a bit like wattle health and how the Greek guy was paying him and his mates fat yearly alaries and drove the company into the ground. See above

Thoughts?

What are the key risks of this dropping lower? Little IMHO
    What positive news can we expect over the next 2-6 months?..

I believe we'll see Revenue momentum and cost reduction now the BS has been cleaned and Development costs under the belt?
    We may be BE or Rev positive for the first time in next 2-3 quarters and this will mean no more dilutive CRs
    Remember the last CR was at 6c AND that was at a 15-18% discount...ie the SP was well over 7c then and has come off the 4.3c bottom
    IMHO we're in oversold territory...I've been topping up.,.even as we "speak"
    GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.