5GG 1.85% 5.3¢ pentanet limited

What is your relationship to Pentanet please gregrasbooten? You...

1. 18,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    What is your relationship to Pentanet please gregrasbooten?

You have made numerous statements which have proved categorically untrue .
    Yet still behave as if you are an authority ???

EG you say you are ‘happy to answer my questions’

I already asked two!
    - ‘what is your involvement?’and
    ‘how many of the 35,000 plus gamers are already with Pentanet ? ‘
    - that one you threw straight back at me as if you want me to do more research for you!​

And then you confused @Onit42069 by causing them to think Pentanet has “paid $8m for 12 months exclusivity”.

Onit NO they did not.
    I am no authority but from reading the documents it seems to me they raised IPO money partly so as to be able to afford the ‘terragraph’ 5G they just won at auction as per today’s news,
    and partly as so as to roll out a new highly popular cloud-based gaming service that operates through servers that I think cost around $330,000 each.
    - the more servers, the more coverage, the more people hook into the Pentanet offering.

Classic philosophy of ‘first in best dressed’?

The exclusivity is assured (if the takeup continues at speed) as once a ‘pod’ of 36 servers is acquired (which will happen if there is demand ) Pentanet automatically becomes the sole GeFORCENOW distributor for year one .
    It then aims for a second pod of takeup which would basically put it in the position after year two of being the sole Australian distributor I expect. ... or at least covering all areas where there is most demand.

That’s my take as per past posts with relevant references.
    But there are plenty of other public companies to research as well before you settle here .
    I did not do that.

I just bought a handful on impulse because of the links to iinet through the chairman and because of Laurence Escrivier, the latest rich list billionaire whois a keen gamer and has backed Pentanet.
    His dividend paying gaming company, VGW is worth $3.45 billion after being set up just a few years ago)

I don’t expect that here but I figure he knows much more than me about Pentanet and so it might be OK
    Last edited by sabine: 23/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $17.79K 330.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59412 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 52138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.