5GG 1.85% 5.3¢ pentanet limited

Nice announcement I thought :) “We are particularly pleased with...

1. 18,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    Nice announcement I thought
    “We are particularly pleased with the market’s reception to GeForce NOW, with over 35,000 gamers claiming their unique username since we opened for registrations in late January.
    This has significantly exceeded our initial expectations and has provided us with the confidence to scale up our growth plans for the new service.
    We increased our initial hardware purchase order from 12 RTX servers to 18 servers, and are working with NVIDIA to progress the rollout and launch as quickly as possible.”
    That they ordered another six servers means Pentanet already has  half a pod
    -a pod is 36 servers and if Pentanet orders a full pod it gains a year’s exclusivity from commercial launch date or two years if it orders  a second pod in Year one.
    (And the more excitement, and the more happy gamers, the more licenses  to Pentanet brand will  be signed and the more this energy will snowball? ).

“Yes Stan, that’s the plan?”
    “Positive growth in subscriber numbers has continued in the March quarter, with healthy conversion to on-net subscribers that will ultimately drive our profit margins and earnings,” Mr Cornish said....”

@gregrasbooten, you use the inclusive “we” in your conjectures re a cash raise?
    Yet your disclosure is ‘not held’,
    Is the ‘we’ a mistake (no judgement as my own posts are littered with them*) or -if not a mistake - what  is your association please?

Can you also please link to your  source  saying GFN exclusivity had to be purchased by May 31 2021?
    My understanding (from the prospectus) is
    1) Commercial  launch -which requires  only 12 servers - needs to happen by May 31
    2) Exclusivity - requires a full pod of 36 servers to be ordered any time in the 52 weeks after commercial launch.

And so far no I can’t see a black hole, maybe it’s blocked by the 35,000+ gamers?
    Do you know how exactly  how many, if any, of those are Pentanet  customers please?

Cheers

*(which is why I ask people to only pay attention to direct quotes and links)
    Last edited by sabine: 22/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $17.79K 330.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59412 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 52138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.