VOL 0.00% 4.2¢ victory offices limited

I agree that the outlook should improve which is why we bought...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I agree that the outlook should improve which is why we bought the stock. Just not sure how quick it will be, even with the 100% allowance (still have 2sqm rule). It's not the same as companies who already have their offices and encouraging their office workers to return which is easy. Those who sign up for VOL serviced offices are probably those who don't have an existing office but making the decision to, or an existing company expanding office space. In uncertain circumstances currently, I feel the decision is still difficult to make. Also, many workers are still hesitant to head back into the office. But my thesis is that eventually everyone will be back in the office, as work is quite relational. It would be hard to get a promotion working from home verses someone who is in office and is seen working everyday.

I disagree with not caring about the dilution though, even if it is the founder who is raising the capital. 50% dilution is huge compared to say just 10-20%. You just lost half your ownership in the company - half the upside, while 100% of downside if it fails since your investment is already a sunk cost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.