3DA 2.38% 43.0¢ amaero international ltd

I'm as frustrated as anyone and everyone else with the progress...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I'm as frustrated as anyone and everyone else with the progress of commercial "deals", but confident that progress is actually being made.

The Gilmour Space deal came unexpectedly (they didn't even mention during last couple of investor presentations/meet CEO meetings that the Gilmour product tests were underway / going well etc.) so I am hopeful that they do spring some unplanned announcements of similar outcomes going forward from the "35" companies they were in talks with.

I have to say I don't know whether to be concerned or relieved by the timelines they are now talking though? Previously it was very confident speak with "coming weeks" or "1st half" etc, now it is "near term", "coming months", "months ahead" and "December quarter" for various events or outcomes.

I think we all agree setting targets too specifically that weren't met haven't helped share price performance. So maybe this broader and non-committal approach helps me relax a bit more and just enjoy it when it eventually does happen!

As for the Ti processing plant @nip, they are atomizing titanium ingots into powder, this doesn't use a 3D printer. The "plant" as you refer to it or "facility" they will lease would be akin to an industrial warehouse with an atomizer machine, something like this. So it isn't necessarily an enormous "whole block" of real estate that is required from what i can tell.

Agree an off-take deal would be much more comforting from the "2 defence primes" that supported the idea, and definitely hope an Australian Government grant is announced to match the construction costs 50/50 or thereabouts. Regardless, we know that the company needs capital expenditure to derive earnings. Pretty sure the next raise (sure am hoping) will be to raise funds for actual capital that will earn returns, including as many 3D printers as they can get to maximise revenue opportunities that are announced by way of Contract or "Heads of Agreement" as they like to call them.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3733/3733288-50204d5e949b4e4d5d61e57893f31f03.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $233.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.5¢ $194.7K 464.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29738 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 70321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.0¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ 118323
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.