NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

If it is in fact old technology, how then is it any different to...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    If it is in fact old technology, how then is it any different to the current internal combustion engine?
    That 'old tech' has been with us for over one hundred years.
    In fact, I just checked, the first one was patented in 1823.

In both instances the original concept has had ongoing redevelopment to a point where it is vastly different to the original, albeit with similar core components. Why would Sonova and HP be interested in old tech? I will acknowledge that neither have realised significant sales to date but my point is they would not have made agreements if they did not see a benefit to their respective businesses.

Happy for you to prove me wrong in believing there is no current offering to directly compete with Nuheara's bud features. Remember there is much more to the product than ANC, something recently confirmed by National Acoustic Laboratories.

Whether it is a lifestyle company or a failure is a matter for each of us to decide. What I see is an immature business competing with the big boys that have significant interest in protecting their market share.

For me, here and now it is all about sales.
    At the very least our tech development staff deserve outcomes that better represent their achievements.
    They have certainly not failed in their endeavours to create a class leading hearing 'aid' (can I call it that).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.