VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-34

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Interesting point raised re de-listing.
    Seriously?? This company has seen exponential growth the last 2 years and if it can get this ATEN deal over the line that growth should only accelerate, it will need capital in the form of debt or equity in the future, delisting massively restricts it's ability to do that.
    The suggestion that delisting takes all the governance headaches away, I'd have thought diligent compliance to reporting and governance obligations is an enormous tick in the box for the ASX50 clients, I'm pretty sure they'd rather engage an ASX listed company (which complies to a strict reporting and governance regime) than a privately owned company where there is zero transparency on it's control and viability.
    Finally, what's the best way for shareholders to maximise the value of their investment? I'd have thought have that investment available to sell to a large range of buyers who have easy access to buy and sell in a competitive market. Now where would that be........., probably not your local business broker.
    My conclusion - we'll be building cities on Mars before this delists!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $21 10.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 66267267 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 74373092 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.