RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Thanks for the link @Bloky . I wasn't able to register and tbh...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Thanks for the link @Bloky . I wasn't able to register and tbh wasn't really interested as they obviously had to be very positive on the deal. ( Break Free Clause 2.2 is quite specific on that!!)
    I did listen via link out of curiosity and no real surprises. A couple of things I thought worth noting:-
    IER - When asked about the IER and what info they would consider I was surprised he didn't name the Company. The valuer will no doubt be a reputable panel valuer and I would think would be well underway with report. It is worth noting he did say the valuer will most certainly consider the value the market had ascribed the company via the SP and also by way of DCF calculations to back up. This is quite normal and you can be sure that the DCF valuation and market consideration will fairly neatly put the offer within range (unless of course another offer lobs) Highly unlikely (without a better offer) they will value it significantly higher than offer.
    Timeframe - When pushed on what would happen in regard a No vote he did not wish to speculate and stressed that everyone should read the full booklet when sent out so all information is at hand.
    He also made a comment something like - The vote is months away (Can't remember exact words) however he confirmed that they still expect all info to be sent out mid May and meeting held Mid June so it most certainly is not months away!!
    This did make me think that they possibly expect some variations to the offer if it becomes obvious it will be voted down which could lengthen the timeframe?! (however it may just have been ill chosen words.)
    SP - As others have said kept pushing the point about premium offered to SP and shareholders buying & selling in recent times so they will make money which obviously doesn't sit well with many longs. Also has little regard for potential however it is a fair question whether the Company in its current structure can take this to places many expect!!
    License Agreement - Confirmed that the agreement was so the Company wasn't dormant during the takeover period. Again points to a possibly longer period before any deal is finalised so I would expect there is more to play out here and they had anticipated some considerable blow back from this initial offer. (Has been said before - testing the water / softening the target?!)
    Of course we also don't know if Pfizer will just walk away, but will be interesting reading all the detail when it is sent .................
    Anyway, just a couple of things when trying to look behind the words but overall fairly hard to hear anything other than the Pfizer line as per agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.