RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

This is also similar to my take on the situation...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    This is also similar to my take on the situation @TheSanDiegoKid.

If I were on the board and had this opportunity I would have done this deal every day of the week.

Why??... personally I would have faith in the intelligence of shareholders, and knowing that many have purchased at considerably higher prices and suffered as a result of my f*C8ups. A fool would not have expected the backlash which is unfolding.

Also I would have gauged the feeling of larger holders including FIL early in the piece, in order to crunch numbers.

A couple of things I have noted:

1. On the face of it, yeah its a low ball offer and perceived by many as the directors selling out, however we needed to get the ball rolling and what better way to do it. Global media on our Covid results with the biggest Pharma on the planet wanting in on the action, effectively endorsing our technology on the world stage. The is regardless of the offer $ value.

Under the circumstances I feel the directors had little choice given the bumbling and fumbling that had gone on previously, which was essentially the root cause of the share price being well below the premium being offered.
    I have to say, whether he means it or not, this point is particularly galling when referred to by Tony as shareholders trading shares below such a premium offer as if everyone got to do it.

- People say they are disgusted with the Pfizer offer but how my often is the first offer the last offer in business. Do the board believe this will be their first and only offer? Do they believe Pfizer will be the only company to make an offer, especially given the J&Js and Sanofi's etc we have links to already.
    Vote is in June, plenty of left field stuff can happen between now and then. No one can stop another interested party taking a decent position here an thats when things could get really interesting. Apart from me, who is buying all these shares at 11-11.5c

- I also think that Pfizer has probably earn't the right to dictate to little old RAP in relation to how they wish things to be portrayed/ announced etc. No one has killed anything here and there is a lot to play out.

Lastly, does Pfizer or anyone else thing the deal will go unchallenged? Maybe it will maybe it won't however my belief is that this is a positive and hopefully only the start.

Obviously I can't speak for the board and I have made my opinions in relation to them previously known.

While I am one of those who have been fortunate to average down, mostly at 11.5c, I am still a few cents underwater. For me I will continue to do so between now and the vote and hopefully worst case have a smaller loss.

Any possible downside for me would then lie more in the case of a no vote as opposed to a yes vote.

I hope I'm right and wish everyone, particularly those that have been in for the long haul here, all the best!

Thanks also to TT for all your efforts and please add 750k shares and 2 entities to your tally for the NO VOTE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.