SWF 0.00% 11.0¢ selfwealth limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-65

1. 4,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    You're saying Leasx argument is "quite" flawed, how so?

A good test for any company's services is how impacted the company's clients would be if the company/service disappeared. My prerequisites for a broking service are (in order):

1. Own HIN
    2. Separate (big 5) bank account (on or connected to platform)
    3. Publicly listed (or at least visibly sustainable)
    4. Competitive brokerage
    5. Decent (improving) online services (more to provide comfort the platform is continually trying to improve/innovate and not just a cash cow)
    6. International markets

1-3 are not negotiable. Before SelfWealth gained scale my only real option was the banks and if it disappeared that's probably where I'd (grudgingly) return.

I reckon there are plenty with similar requirements to me. That's where SelfWealth's key value proposition lies (refugees from the banks) although personally if I was a trader I'd also find it competitive.

I've spelt this out a few times (and I'd argue it's backed up by management statements and growth in clients/revenue as compared to their competitors).

It strikes me that a few on here just refuse to accept/acknowledge it and keep hoping for a market entrant with US-style free trades (funded in other, hidden ways) and I don't believe it's ever going to happen. Also pretty sure if it does happen (RobinHood style) I won't be using it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.