RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

As mentioned in an earlier post, TK stated he was excited at the...

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    As mentioned in an earlier post, TK stated he was excited at the revenue being generated from Dx. Looks like it doesn't take much to excite him!!

I am very, very disappointed in these results and it is clear that the BOD has been pre-occupied with the Pfizer deal.

In my past, working life I did a lot of work with medical device start-ups. In every case, on enquiring what their business strategy was, it was to be bought out by big pharma/medical device manufacturer. Looks like RAP's BOD's wet dream has been achieved and they are ready to bail. I do have to give the good Prof. kudos though that his technology was good enough to get the attention of Pfizer.

I have totally lost faith in the BOD and don't believe that they have the ability to take this company forward. Not surprised at all that the conference call has been postponed.

I am sorely tempted to vote yes to the proposal to be done with the matter but I don't want the Dx technology to wither and die in Pfizer's hands. I don't particularly care about the other applications of the technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.