RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-48

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    I mentioned in a post the other day that with all this fluffing around I would walk away for 33 cents plus. I am in on an average of under 10 cents however I remain a NO VOTER as the joy and potential reward of getting this company funded and on track (knowing what we know is easy in hindsight but many lessons have been learned from the way the business has been handled to this point) for a profitable and healthy future.
    Sitting back and watching and enduring the checkered passage and conservative strategies that RA has been following has been a tough ask for most of us LTH. We all are aware of the brilliance of the tech...there seems to have been no strategic plan created or followed (dynamics taken into account of course) but an ad hoc spend a bit here and there and hope for the best type of scenario driving the company. Granted the clinical stuff was paramount...it should have been correctly lnned and budgeted so that backtracking was minimized and approvals were on the cards moving forward. it appears that reversing up somewhat and restructuring this show is paramount. It is very worth our whiles to win this NO VOTE and see this through to a new day...very worthwhile for many reasons! In the end the money will flow in heaps...but at this point the money is immaterial IMHO against a need to try to get the tech back into the right hands and management team...it really isn't as hard as it may seem on face value. First step is NO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.