SWF 0.00% 11.0¢ selfwealth limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-33

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    With Pearler, 5.5 brokerage and the support is good, I got a response in few mins whenever I contacted them, but the very design of the platform is flawed and that's covered by the statement "Pearler is to promote long term investing than trading" basic things like edit an order is not allowed, no market depth, if you place order before first trade happens on a stock then you have to wait until 10.30 for this order to get placed in the live market trade queue, Also they are using the OpenMarkets like SWF.

Stake definitely, its just a matter of time before Stake surpasses SWF if the $3 brokerage continues, their software factory is much better and 'flat 3 dollar a trade' is very effective marketing statement than what sefwealth could gain by spending 10mil a year on marketing.

As GoMarket branding is mostly based on forex, thus might not have attracted the crowd yet, as my assessment was based on who is doing the right things, may be their portion of the pie is minimal now but when I think of potential competitors these guys will get there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 202306 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 85250 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.