SWF 4.00% 13.0¢ selfwealth limited

I really want SWF to succeed here, however I would...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I really want SWF to succeed here, however I would wholeheartedly agree with you. You've stated the facts. Put simply, something needs to change and unfortunately I don't think the current CEO is up to par to manage this organisation (I've said this before).

More resources/time and energy was placed into making sure the existing CEO remained in-place when they were challenged. I received more notifications/letters and emails from the team during that period than I ever have.

They're far to slow to roll out any sort of innovation -- period, and unfortunately that doesn't fly in the tech industry.

So far all I've seen have been some changes to the user-flow and a massive overhaul to the website, it's now become this piece of woke crap that honestly does nothing good.

Then looking at the staff photos, I can see where half the company funds are going - the company is going down the route of spending so much money on staff/events/functions and creating this workplace culture that seems to be the new workplace trend that it does absolutely no justice to the EBITDA.

So please to the love of god, lets get someone who understands how a company should be run, remove the expenses that aren't required along with the woke crap and create a innovate/compeitive platform that attracts new users constantly.

No one watches these Instagram videos/youtube videos either - your metrics would show this, so I am not sure why you would spend so much money/effort and resources continueing to promote something that simply doesn't work.

/endrant.
    Last edited by pradaxzy8: 18/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $52K 400K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6380 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 11422 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.