XAM 3.03% 6.8¢ xanadu mines ltd

Personally I think the current deal is too much in Zijins...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Personally I think the current deal is too much in Zijins favour, if the major shareholders allow it through in current form I will be surprised, but, they have included room to negotiate. I could be wrong on this of course.

The new project they are looking at will be interesting and am looking forward to seeing what they come up with, I had sold out completely for May but have taken a smaller holding to my original position, I was all in, but with the current climate, not being locked into a largely illiquid share became important for survival rather than anything against Xanadu.

The oxide material is a big one, if they can get this done that’s a lot of ore not going to waste (cost) and becoming revenue.

Gltah, same FT I always enjoy watching Colin, I think Zijin is a good fit for the project, I think they need more up front cash though as I can see Xanadu ending up either bought out of Kharmagtai or very minor holders, therefore we need to see a bit more $$$ before it comes to crunch time. Never negotiate from a position of weakness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.