MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B-CAD.AX, page-29

1. 1,529 Posts.
    I have talked with Steve in the past and Keith have listened to the story they spin....even have emails.....besides that i do my own research.. i know the potential CAD has with correct management....CAD can hit the top if they pull their finger out, CAD is way undervalued..like most mining companies it is up to management to prove up their talents..CAD management is moving in slow motion imo ..they need to build the momentum up and with their projects and where they are they have what it takes..but if you get a management team living in the hey mañana world ( mexican tomorrow ) then there is a danger of being complacent.

CAD has said they are in advanced talks with drilling companies it has been 4 weeks..they need to get their act together and stop the bs....drilling ANNs are what investors want.. not hey we took a sample from here and there..

Don't get me wrong the projects CAD has are going to come through..imo 2- 3 of them..
    and they only need one to make it big..

This will be big..but why the delays..?..the price is way undervalued ..the trick is to know when it is going to rocket up..they will know before us..i just get disappointed for the mom and dad investors who get confused by all the corporate bs that goes on..

Will be here and expect a drilling ANN this month..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 27371499 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 74518753 79
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.