BRK 0.00% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B - Dec 2017, page-16

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Thankyou @Blade2008 and everyone for your input and comments. It is exciting to read David Prentice's response as a insight in what we might expect to recieved shortly with more in depth workings of the model and how revenue and royalties are distributed.

Ideally some flow charts and graphs in a presentation to explain that royalties recieved are paying down overheads and also re invested to further purchasing of quality acreage.

The thing for me here is that where we are to recieved advice to the suggested approximate 6-7 million that not only is those being used wholly and solely currently to reinvest it also will give us insight to revenue coming in.

YES...revenue is coming in and will be increasing as further acreage is acquired, wells drilled, resources confirmed and producing further royalties.

The fact is this is so undervalued, we have already calculated that the SP to market cap should be equivalent or in excess too  $0.05. Add to that the royalties recieved

A market update and additional explanation of the model, how revenue is used I think @ffxssj you will be having your cigar sooner.

Keep well Cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $691.0K 62.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 34244392 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 19538274 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.