TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B Dec 2022, page-2

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 786
    EPA process sounds like it has gone to a whole new level of red tape and intangibles to get in the way of a project going ahead.
    New ERD submission required, and just a snippet of what needs to be included "potential impacts on the Project and its surrounding environment from climate change".
    I mean come on, an entire thesis could be written on that topic alone, but what relevance to protecting the environment in and around the mine site?

2023 promised to be an explosive year, but honestly it's not even end of January yet and it's looking more like another hair pulling 12 Months..

Let's go, 2024!??

Still think we are at least 12 Months ahead of anyone else in this space, and hopefully vanadium price rise sustains us through this year, but what a flop the EPA is making this..

I would even bet a lot of these updated ERD submission requirements weren't even requirements for the original submission. Just the greens moving the target further and further into obscurity...
    WA and Australia still a tier 1 jurisdiction? That might need to be rethought in a few years.

Sorry, very pessimistic post this morning, but darn hard to not say we expected more early in 2023 that what we'll be getting.

Plus EPA burning through our $ runway to rub salt into the wound.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.