BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Afternoon all, agreed with the very healthy discussion and...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Afternoon all, agreed with the very healthy discussion and opinions. Been a big day in the garden and time to bang out my thoughts with a cold beer.

Options are the key right now and are tidally locked to the SP as is the moon to the earth. What we know and be confident of is BRK is financially in a solid position. Revenue streams have been proven. The development part of the model has been proven....so many positives that give reason that the SP should be valued higher than it is, has tested is base on a number of occasions and extremely confident that options will remain above the strike price.

Yes there has been a significant number of free options obtained in the CR process, what we don't know is have those options already been churned through the market or are those or a percentage of those on issue being held tight to convert in the coming months? Same goes for everyone who has acquired options over the last few months, are they for trade? To be converted or a combination of both? Or a combination to sell heads to fund conversion?  (No need to respond with your personal plans, I'm not looking for those answers

In my opinion, the tidally locked price will break with a significant move in volume on the options trading as we near the conversion time. Think what value the SP should be given the amount of information on hand right now and assign it C.
    If the market believes that options A plus current SP B is cheaper than C then the options will move taking the SP with it.

Im thinking the action is only just about to warm up as we get closer to those who figure the options are of a discounted value and I personally dont believe those buying will give two hoots where those options came from or who previously held them tbh, they will want the value on offer.

Remember there is an expiry date however option holders need time to complete the paperwork and pay the conversion fee before that expiry date

Anyways, enough from me. Enjoy the weekend 

Keep well cheers Paul 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.