BRK 9.09% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B - December 2021, page-246

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    As promised I have cut and pasted the body of the email response I received minus any personal information...

As you can see from the Company’s Fourth Quarter Report, we are well funded with strong operating cashflows, a solid cash balance and a steady stream of proceeds from the exercise of options. Subject of course to timing and availability of services and/or the pace of development, continued success and commodity prices, we are in the enviable position of being able to fund the Company’s current operations from cash flow.

With regard to my comments in the interview with Andrew, those were directed toward our vision for a potential 5-year, 20 well plus development program for SWISH. This is one of several pathways we can explore to unlock value from our tier one acreage position in the highly sought-after Sycamore-Woodford trend.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

Best regards”

I have increased my holding based on this information...

This is NOT financial or investment advice but a true representation of the feedback received direct from BRK and my personal circumstances and interpretation.

DYOR

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $169.0K 16.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 9939702 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 41463056 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.