BRK 8.33% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

Cheers mate. So hypothetically, if BRK are to take the sale...

1. 3,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7551
    Cheers mate.

So hypothetically, if BRK are to take the sale route, what should they do with the cash, regardless of the amount received. Should they return all the cash to shareholders and shut up shop, or should they reinvest?

If the offers for the acreage don't come in at adequate levels, should they still accept low ball offers? .. If not, then they may need to drill the development wells themselves. At ~US$8-10 million a pop, how will they fund those. Do shareholder want them to take on debt, knowing that route caused the previous company to go under when commodity prices fell. Would holders be happy to let cashflow fund the wells which would probably mean 1 well a quarter being drilled max, or would holders be prepared for a large raise to accelerate the pace ?

I agree, not having a current analogous sale to compare acreage values in the SWISH makes it hard to get a ball park figure for a potential valuation.

As to the plans outside the HBP drilling, we know they will monetise, what we don't know is how.

That is why I am posing these questions to gauge what you guys think are the lost logical potential pathways going forward, on the basis that commodity prices for the short medium term are most likely to be at current levels, with more upside risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $100.4K 8.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 38483726 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 9025339 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.