BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B - December 2021, page-269

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    i agree in the sense i dont want dividend or a by back right now but eventually in the next 18-24months BRK is likely to have a tone of cash coming in. The question is if the share price is still s--t house how do we raise the SP.

Being a shareholder means you are entitled to a companies profits as well as sitting on the burden of a companies losses.

At that time we would plan to have enough $ on hand to drill the future Wells however the rest is simply profit and the company has no really eluded to what they will do with the money.

BRK could 'purchase' more land to develop - which would be great

BRK could buy back shares like others have said we have a large ROI no debt imo this would be the Best way to boost share price

Dividend similar to a buy back but gives money directly to holds at the time.

A little bit of everything should be considered management needs to start looking longer term and telling share holders is this 20-21 wells the whole project and we will all get a bit of $$ at the end of the game to reward the hard work or are we going to try and become much bigger and rinse and repeat the process.

As a shareholder i dont mind which way the company goes as practically it should make money for long term holders either way but i would like clarity to which way we are going right now it feels like management want to sell up with all the 'partnerships' i feel like DP and co have no interest in the whole project im pretty sure management have a bucket load of stock as remuneration thus if they could get 7-10 cent USD ~ 9-13 cents AUD a share they would all be multi-millionaires and could retire on the back of this project or simply set up shop with a new company and start again. It would be easier to get investors with the experience of a successful project on your CV.

Last edited by Pastry1: 04/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $54.57K 4.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2182919 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21226690 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.