BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B - December 2021, page-286

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Disclaimer upfront.... I hold both BRK heads and BRKOB options.

Based on the positive confirmation subject to a few caveats from the business confirming work in progress is being funded from existing cashflow I topped up my holding of BRKOB options with the intention of converting them before the June 30 expiry date and I have set aside the capital to do so. Barring any external downward market pressure IMHO I believe the Heads will be trading in excess of A$0.028 prior to June 30 and the options with a discount for holders without funds to convert will trade up to A$0.012 to A$0.015 before the end of MAY....

The business is undervalued and ultimately Mr Market will recognise this. The options are still in play and will continue to be so until the end of May... until June 30 holders can either convert them or sell on market at higher price than today as announcements are released. The reason I purchased additional options was to increase my Potential upward exposure at minimal capital but with the intention of ultimately converting them at a later date.... We are only in early February with work in progress therefore we can anticipate volatility moving forward as news is released and hopefully this will result in a higher market cap... subject of course to external factors beyond ours and BRK’s control.

Tapping out for a while but will look in occasionally as there are a number of knowledgeable and informative posters which I enjoy reading on this particular forum.

Good Luck All and Stay Safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $36.72K 3.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 27390741 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 7795324 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.