BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Thanks Dan for your detailed break down.I was impressed by the...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Thanks Dan for your detailed break down.I was impressed by the nature of the production curve approaching but yet to peak and in line with your comment "The small decline so far indicated the projected  full year guidance will be blown out of the park if there are no significant well downtimes and the trend continues"In reality we are already 1/3 of the journey into this reporting period, Jewell production at near peak with high commodity prices spells even greater success into the next reported results, bring on Rangers and Flames production at higher WI will generate significant 1/4 on 1/4 growth.

However it is looked at with the options and total SOI post conversion Brookside will be in a strong and enviable position and I believe IMO that CR thoughts to fund Flames completion are now non existent. @TheProfessional had previously and successfully modelled a full financial breakdown, with target production figures that has now been validated IMO.

Worth a look and revision: https://www.reddit.com/r/BrooksideEnergy/comments/rwj697/i_practice_the_dark_arts_of_financial_modelling/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

https://www.reddit.com/r/BrooksideEnergy/comments/rvafms/brookside_well_modelling_2021_2023/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Congratulations to share holders and many thanks to David Prentice and the BRK/BM team in delivering this exciting quarterly, looking forward to many more.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.