BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B - December 2022, page-54

1. 6,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 985
    @Baggs
    I haven't followed the specifics that you have pointed out, but most companies which have a large amount of cash in the vault are usually looking to purchase something of substance.

As Mesa is performing exceptionally well and the returns are coming along nicely, would they go into a new unknown acreage or into something with more potential? I would suggest the second and therefore might look to partner with another junior who has already done the legwork in the area and limited cash but getting ready to drill and therefore a 'success' outcome from an initial investment.

They would also likely look to keeping with Mesa therefore unlikely anything outside of the US and more likely within the same region or maybe an adjoining State.

It appears that all those who decided to dump at 1.3c just got soaked up and additional buying pushed it back to 1.4c. Someone building a position?

Ignore those who are pushing this down as this company is starting to make a turnaround and build momentum.
    Last edited by Ewebute: 30/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $105.5K 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 969396 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 46520747 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.