BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B - December 2022, page-95

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I bought in at just over 2.5 cents so I have been here a while, I only just got involved on this site. I can understand your frustrations but the amount paid in bonuses to Black Mesa is more to keep them around and to reward them for their continual good work, as without them we would have no wells. It was not a significant amount of money that could have been spent on shareholder return and is deserved in my opinion because BM are doing the legwork to make this company work, if it was bonuses to DP and the board I would be livid.

this company is not the same as Red Fork, the SOI was increased to ensure we could ride out the covid shutdowns without going bankrupt like red fork did

I like you am frustrated by the share price, but I'm positive because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Fortescue was once trading at a similar price as us and traded like that for a while before quickly picking up. It's frustrating to constantly see BRK be red in your portfolio but one day BRK will be valued appropriately by the market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $105.5K 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 969396 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 46520747 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.