TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B Jun 2023, page-19

1. 1,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Thanks @Therookie88.

I am more than happy to be wrong, but, I think it might take longer than a quarter for the approval to come through. To me it seems more like end of year or Q1-Q2 next year.

I would have have been a lot more optimistic if they would have given us the following:

1. An indicative Timeline for the submission. My gut feeling is if they had a definite timeline or were close to submitting then they would have definitely given us an indicative timeline even if it is a month or a quarter away.
    2. They chose to leave us with an open timeline on the pretext of ERD being reviewed by stakeholder.
    3. They didn't even spell out who the stakeholders are? Leaving use to guess whether EPA is one of the stakeholders. Not sure if EPA has the time, resource and policy to review the ERDs without a formal submission.

While the mgmt has done a great job in consulting and staying engaged with EPA during the entire process, I don't believe it means we can jump the queue. I think the current backlog or the number of application in queue may have a greater bearing on the approval time?

These are just my thoughts and given that I have been holding TMT shares for quite a few years now, I am more than happy to be wrong.

I am probably as eager as anyone else on this forum to see TMT get to production.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.