CRL 0.00% 2.0¢ comet resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B Mar 2021, page-6

1. 4,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    Your kidding me ,right?.The graphite samples haven’t even landed in Germany yet and the process of testing it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year for results,aero magnetic survey is still ongoing and not interpreted,the permits we still await before any drilling is done and then there will be a 6 week to 6 month stall depending on the state of COVID over there and still no agreement from the native land council.Looks like another highly speculative mini micro cap about to be milked by management for as long as it takes to fill the wallets with wages.Did I say speculative?,sorry I meant to say prospective(NT).So X what’s your opinion on the near term.I’m a realist and good at reading between the lines but on the bright side the old core samples could be a real boost if they come back as I’m hoping.So champion give us your view and we’ll see who gets nearest to the pin.By the way have you ever thought about how your upramping may convince some to invest their money here with all your clear sailing appraisals.Best for all to hear from all angles before they make investment decisions .Hope you have a nice life just like myself X.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.