EXR 3.09% 10.0¢ elixir energy limited

Great Qtrly!,This extract below really nails it for me - a...

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    Great Qtrly!,

This extract below really nails it for me - a 91.66% success rate (so far) of intersecting coals...an "exceptional strike rate for any region"
    factor then the number of Strat and core holes STILL to be drilled this year, AND the bloody exciting 3D seismic to come to enable even more precise locational drilling activity into 2022 and beyond....and even after all that we're still really only just beginning to explore a 30,000 sq klm plot absolutely laden with coals. Of course we can't really expect to maintain such a success rate, but even a 60% strike rate , given the total PSC mass, would be pretty darn good.

The risk/reward ratio at play here has been and still is, absolutely "eye watering".

"As at the date of this report, Elixir has drilled 12 wells in the PSC – 11 of which intersected coal. We consider this an exceptional strike rate for any region, let alone one of the sheer size and underexplored nature of our PSC. The exploration and appraisal processes for CBM are naturally exposed to geological variation for each particular well – it is the overall results from a total program which will determine success.

Couple that with a concise synopsis (as below) of what we are all invested in....in fact, it makes a pretty good elevator pitch if you had to quickly sum up to someone why you're invested in EXR: "We are very well placed in all the areas required for such success – ample funding, foundation discoveries made to date, a strong in-country team and relationships, our Australian technical team, and multi-dimensional down-stream optionality."

I topped up for a total of 69,191 more shares @36c over Wed & Thur......and feel extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to do so in addition to partake in the upcoming SPP. I continue, happily, to back a fantastic management team that is steadfastly focused on creating shareholder value.

Hope everyone has a Cracker of a weekend.....I'm off to find some more $$$ for a (fingers crossed) full SPP allocation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $113.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 11.0¢ 9.7¢ $128.1K 1.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 363069 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.