BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Hi Dan,Many thanks for your breakdown on the quarterly, very...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Hi Dan,

Many thanks for your breakdown on the quarterly, very much appreciated by all. Bit light on yourself with no surprises as you are typically a step ahead of the company and consistently close with your estimates, I thunk the rest of us are pleasantly surprised

Slight drop as expected in the average net BOE/d as the decline rate takes effect on Jewell however this has been offset extremely well by the favourable commodity pricing experienced and shown in receipts for net production

Quarterly growth from operations is to be expected, by how much! We wait for the all important news of Rangers performance with hope it emulates Camino Sundance Kid next door.

Superb results from Brookside Management including Black Mesa in delivering on development and production, good to see BM getting the rewards after so much hard work and effort.

As a LTH from the days of STACK and the first producing non operated wells I'm pleased as punch especially now to having three operated DSU soon to be held by production.

Commodity prices remain significantly above the modelled well metrics for comfortable profitability are the icing on the cake atm and making decisions to develop faster easier for management.

All the best to holders.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.2K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 9498304 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21896287 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.