CIZ 0.00% 4.0¢ corizon limited

Getting re listed will look good on the GWR books,When it lists...

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Getting re listed will look good on the GWR books,When it lists there will be a mass sell off from very unhappy share holders with this stranded share.Only the Management know the true value of these assets so insiders will benefit and mates in the know.Not the poor share holders who have been treated very badly during this suspension while management still took their salaries.As Management will be locked out of buying on the re listing who will buy such a risky investment.The only buyers will be mates and investors who know information that the average share holder is not aware of.Gary Lyons is a first Class Director of GWR and TGN and has done a fantastic job,if he gets this re listed it is to make money.I trust him if I owned these shares I would buying more on any massive price drop.The cap raising is worth more than the current market cap so I wouldn't rush to sell it may be undervalued.If Gary Lyons is buying it is a great sign for share holders he knows what he is doing.I hope CIZ make money as it was GWR's only dud investment in the past,but now the more I read about CIZ the better it looks to me.Good Luck to all shareholders in directly I am one with my holding in GWR. DYOR CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.