TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B Sep 2023, page-55

1. 18,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3792
    At least Mollie seems to be a real person notned … you’ll be also peevish about AI these days I guess?

As far as her story goes I think the freshening up of the data (such as it was) was simply to time in with the current wave of critical minerals focus to do with those increased gov. funds and news of the PM’s visit last week to the US to gee up critical minerals downstream investment from that country.

And It’s interesting TMT also has its’ hand up for $500m although - as you say - nothing’s officially set yet as far as the ‘marriage’ goes;
    - I think it’s more than two months before the merger is expected, even on current timelines and, as you know, there’s a HC based anti-merger group canvassing for 25% of no votes so as to block it from happening.​
    So there’s several reasons the companies must be seen to be continuing as separate entities, especially if the no vote is successful.​
    In that situation the whole saga could start reeling out into a ‘ping pong’ game that lasts into next financial year which makes maintaining individual integrity even more important?​

In regards the drop in prices I hope we’re not being set up for an opportunistic double take out by one of the big players.
    Combined market caps on Friday had fallen to under $170m - that’s almost $50m under the agreed value of the two for purposes of the Scheme of Arrangement on September 25.

cheers​
    Last edited by sabine: 28/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.