TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B Sep 2023, page-54

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    With the increase in potential grants, it will be fascinating (and possibly heartbreaking) to see how the respective states of Western Australia and Queensland view the importance of fast-tracking critical mineral / green energy projects.

TMT & AVL in WA and Vecco / QEM in Queensland.

Vecco has had the red carpet treatment, so QEM is of interest to me - way behind TMT, and even far behind AVL.

Sideways share-price for ages, just like the 2 projects here.

QEM have a foot in each energy camp - Vanadium for battery usage and interestingly shale / oil production.

It's a very contradictory position they find themselves it - green energy money everywhere, yet half their business is engaged with fossil fuels.

I wonder how much priority the Queensland Govt will assign to QEM, and wether any of the $1.5 billion on offer to Green energy will be assigned to QEM on the proviso they drop the Fossil Fuel side of their business?

Or will they give them grants regardless as they are sitting on over 700 million barrels worth of crude - more than the entire USA reserve!

For reference - they are at the ERG commencement stage, post drilling for samples.

I thought it might be interesting to see where QEM and TMT are in 12 months - and reflect on the input from the respective state governments.

Vecco were nothing in 2014 and now they are making vanadium batteries - with the help of $75 million from QLD govt.

Be nice if we got the same sort of assistance from WA Govt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.