G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B Sept 2018, page-15

1. 2,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Please don't concern yourself with my holding disclosure. As I have said elsewhere I have sold majority of shares, however have ended up still holding a small parcel, so technically still a holder. (No doubt if I put non holder, I would get the usual "why does it concern you etc)
    I am pleased that you now agree that it is illogical for the waiving of a fee to be an incentive to draw and your statement - "So… a strange sequence of events indeed:" is basically what I have been saying for a while. I have never seen a Company issue so many anns which either make no sense or seem to be missing vital details (quite apart from anns which need to be retracted for other reasons)
    It is often hard to piece together the whole picture.
    Your comment about market cap is relevant, however a couple of points need clarifying:-
    22/5/18 - Amendment to terms with Arena were ann'd with Tranche 2 split into 2a & 2B. 2A was still to be drawn in May (unchanged) and 2B to be drawn on or from (??) 25/6/18 - ie - 2B was not due 3 or 4 months after 2A. The minimum 3 to 4 months between the remaining tranches remains unchanged. It is unclear if that 3 or 4 months started after 2A or 2B. The inference was always the remaining tranches continue as is so - fe - tranche 3 due Aug / Sep!!
    (Note I have previously asked how you can have a Minimum of 3 or 4??)
    Tranche 2A was apparently received in June and as we now know tranche 2B "was not received by the Company" (note wording)
    From what I can see MC of the Company at end June was still above $12m and in fact wouldn't have dropped under that figure until around end August (rough estimates) also around the time they ann'd waiving of termination fee. Unless my maths are incorrect MC would not have been a reason to withhold 2B at end June or July or into August, but perhaps Arena could see the writing on the wall and had started renegotiating whole thing or perhaps just being difficult.
    The Company is regularly silent on the finer details and this quarterly is no exception with no comment at all how they were going to meet the expected shortfall - cash balance end June $370k expected outflows - $1,547k with the obvious issues with Arena (incl MC now well under threshold)
    If the new funding arrangement involves Arena it isn't going to be pretty with an obviously reduced con rate, however falling SP indicates they will no doubt have to take what they can get.......................
    Last edited by pe981: 02/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.