BRK 18.2% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

100% GLD, but as they say “nothing good lasts forever, but...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    100% GLD, but as they say “nothing good lasts forever, but nothing bad does either!” I truly believe we are due for a run back up to the high 2’s and then touch 0.030c heading into December… I can’t see this heading back down into 1’s. If it does then I truly wander and question why the heck investors (or I should call them “punters”) bought into BRK in the first place, when the company is firing at all cylinders, BOE is increasing by the week, fundamentals are and have not changed, yet strengthened, so yeah, I will seriously question the mindset and investing strategy of those selling out now?!!? Come Jan, there’ll be a lot of soar heads no doubt for some very poor choices (IMO) many who made decisions based on emotion and not rationale but, hey each to their own. Short term pain, for a long term gain. I’ll just bear and grin this one as I know in my heart of hearts I’m on WINNER with this stock, and no amount of fear mongering, negative talk, of sheep tactic selling down will make me sell ONE single pip. Happy to take topping up and take it off your hands if it’s weighing you down gents & ladies, of course, I thank you for your generosity, but think twice before giving away your golden nuggets, please!

Happy trading to all LT SH, OUR day will come! tongue.png

ID

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $277.9K 23.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1159000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 26151066 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.