CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appe... brenden It is...

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appe... brenden

It is better to direct people to a ANN from CFE and signed as TS would have to answer for misleading investors one thing many must remember a broker report, news paper reports and yes a BRR interview cant be taken as fact the 29th September BRR presentation clearly stated we own the rail and infrastructure thats own (possess, have, have possession of, hold, be the owner of) and as many say to have control of infrastructure is key to success in mining so many would buy in just on that statement.

And I asked TS at a shareholder meeting about the rail as many where unclear about just who owned it all and was told we will stand to make a lot of money from us owning the rail and it would be made clear to all in the next few weeks.
    Now months later its made clear.
    Lets just add to that the question at time.
    Tony there has been some selling of late with the SP going down it looks like a major selling?
    Answer:
    Yes a major has been selling we wish they had come to us but they should be out today and we should see the SP coming back up.
    Everything is looking good for the IPO launch and shareholders will get a nice divi out of it.

Two weeks later and the price still falling ANN failure of IPO.
    Just remember its all timing on when to buy but dont forget all the talk with his mate Frank well he taught Tony a few things.

And yes any of you can try to through comments at this post but I would say its because you dont want any bad news to stick to your SP and you are still in front with your investment but many are not and many wont come back because of things said by Tony.
    And yes I am sure he will sell more but the price he sells for is often 33% below the prices that get put out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.