NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B , page-14

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appe... Hey this is a very good report (not the expected cut & paste. Anyone unhappy with this has rocks in their head.

In effect they have announced that they ARE in an effective JV with DRA and are looking for others to throw booty in the pool as well as expertese. Very likely the SA GOV itself? through its industry arm.

Definitive declaration of end of MAY for completion of optimised BFS.(I know, I know, but they do seem genuine this time with this statement)

Gross revenue of a half Billion dollars starting 30 months out! Great Capex & opex expenses.

Negatives
    No mention of how the loss of 50% of one of the southern farms affects their calculations.

Dispute Settlement.
    "and will continue to assist in defending the Administrative Review proceedings brought against the DMR regarding the awarding of the rights to NKWE and Genora". I was not aware that proceedings had been instituted.

If price can not clear or hit resistance of .30 cents by the end of May in antipitation of the final JV partner (on good terms) I will be amonkeys uncle!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.