KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appe... yeah maybe its...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,138 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appe... yeah maybe its all a myth? nice one, well argued.

you read the ann, you're the holder, I've done my DD and I am not. good luck.

Given the initial scale of operations UTI is proposing to complete containerized, bulk bag shipment of the high-grade manganese by truck. A move towards dry bulk haulage by road and rail will follow once scale and long-term sustainable commercial operations has been achieved.

The Company’s proposed larger scale open pit mining operations at the Emmanuel Project are located 11km from the Company’s Southern Depot facilities in Kabwe. Access to the Depot facilities is secured by the Company. Access routes to and from the depot facilities are all by bitumen roads. High-grade manganese ore is proposed to be bagged and loaded on trucks as supplied by the appointed transportation company and transported to the port of Beira, Mozambique. The distance to Beira is 1600km, if using the long route directly into Mozambique. An alternative option that is available would be to transport through Zimbabwe, which shortens the distance to 1200km. This has an influence on the turn-around time of a truck and could only be exploited if a clearing agreement with Zimbabwe is established. At this stage the Company will focus on utilising the Beira port.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.