KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appe... “Why are you so...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appe... “Why are you so keen on me emailing the director..(sic)?”
    Because I want to taste your tears... No, I think it’s important that people know the challenges faced by the Company.

“let us know how do we know this is from Jason brewer”
    You don’t know, the only way to find out would be to email him. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from calling me a liar when I am sharing my research.

For the avoidance of doubt.
    1. I emailed Jason Brewer asking some questions about the coy.
    2. He emailed me back.
    3.An extract of the email is below.

(start extract)
    Given the initial scale of operations UTI is proposing to complete containerized, bulk bag shipment of the high-grade manganese by truck. A move towards dry bulk haulage by road and rail will follow once scale and long-term sustainable commercial operations has been achieved.
    The Company’s proposed larger scale open pit mining operations at the Emmanuel Project are located 11km from the Company’s Southern Depot facilities in Kabwe. Access to the Depot facilities is secured by the Company. Access routes to and from the depot facilities are all by bitumen roads. High-grade manganese ore is proposed to be bagged and loaded on trucks as supplied by the appointed transportation company and transported to the port of Beira, Mozambique. The distance to Beira is 1600km, if using the long route directly into Mozambique. An alternative option that is available would be to transport through Zimbabwe, which shortens the distance to 1200km. This has an influence on the turn-around time of a truck and could only be exploited if a clearing agreement with Zimbabwe is established. At this stage the Company will focus on utilising the Beira port.
    (end)

4.If you read the quarterly, there certainly are plans to use rail at some point in the future, so this statement is not technically ‘against the company formal announcement’ as you say. The quarterly is cleverly written in this regard.
    5.What do I take away from this? Trucking 1600km to port.
    6.This is not insurmountable, still better out than in at this point.

I trust this is clear enough for you.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.