EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appe... Sorry about the...

1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appe... Sorry about the double post. Happens when I use my phone.

Longshott, I can see why you feel that there is a concerted effort to drive the sp down. The problem with these theories is that there is no way to verify them. It could be simply a case of market psychology.

In the past, I have tried to keep track on the top20 holders, however, there were only a few transactions of interest: the sale of shares by Mal Lucas-Smith to La Jolla; and Norm Zillman's $400k purchase from Rizk Holdings at 3c.

I came to the conclusion that most of the action on market is driven by smaller shareholders and traders. As boppy quoted Ray Shaw, buying to raise the share price would simply be fighting a tide of selling. What does this mean? I guess for those who are confident they have done their homework on EHR and trust the Director's advice of a successful CIFI raising, current prices offer exceptional value. Of course, if you lack confidence in the directors, then you have to decide whether to wait or sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.