MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Hi CAD Crew, Bit quiet the last few days on the CAD thread,...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

Hi CAD Crew,

Bit quiet the last few days on the CAD thread, aren’t we on the verge of a significant acquisition or have we let CB dampen our spirits?

This is my first post; a HC member for many years I mean no disrespect by any of my comments and apologise if I have misinterpreted anyones posts. Thought I might put my 2 cents worth in, possibly create some discussion and do some fishing while I’m at it. I have my flack gear at the ready and welcome any constructive comments.

Smezz – IMO you were on the right track with your comments way back post#13069542. I think it was anton who referred to this as a baby POS. Good things take time and IMO our time is coming. Cash flow issue has been addressed, strong possibility of a significant acquisition and how this stock has held seems there’s a lot of believers out there willing to continue the ride.

Anton - really enjoy your posts and opinions throughout HC. Thank you. Was wondering could this acquisition be in line with the Greek mythology clue you posted back in August or is there more to come? JC hints at an announcement or TWO?

SUPER Novas, Greek mytholgy, Russians (Norlisk maybe? DYOR) and Maxwell Smart, does this have a fairytale ending… The Ugly Duckling POSsibly? Or have I read too much into this and totally lost the plot? Not to long to go and all will be revealed.

I know you guys like it quiet so I’ll leave it at that for now.

All comments are IMO and most definately always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.859K 2.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3734619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61671959 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.