MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Welcome to the CAD thread Echo……you have nicely summed up our...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Welcome to the CAD thread Echo……you have nicely summed up our expectations and all the cryptic Greek Myth fun we have with this and other companies my network have invested in.

This current wave of activity looks like a setting position like happened just before Xmas, have been told that some serious hitters are taking up large licks whenever the opportunity arises.

I am sure we will see some developments in the near term with money tight but SP remaining firm. What got my antenna up was that hit in the Fraser Range by Mt Ridley (MRD) which saw it turn into a 4 bagger from the 1c level. We may only have a postage stamp sized bit of ground down there but we are right next to the hot spot of the Nova discovery and South of strike which is where the action will continue…..so I'm told by my Geo guru who knows the area well, he said we should do some low cost EM's and rab holes, reckons we will find at least 3 hot spot indicators as he knows the area well.

Sitting patiently, awaiting the team to deliver something special…..good luck and welcome on board Echo……good to see some intelligence returning to the thread, I will refer to you as Smart from here on…….Maxwell that is

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $11.91K 5.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 33589850 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76087953 79
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.