GBZ 11.1% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-2

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    commissioning Of the mine 1 feb ,,, gold production this quarter ,,it's all coming together ,,, no dout gbm would be down to 1 cent or under if they didn't have the lubuk mandi mine ,,

The market dosent want explorers they want producers ,,,

With the current state of play 2 cents is a base for gbm ,, when the market sees the gold poring and cash coming in ,, listing of angka alam on the Singapore exchange ,, we will build from this mark ,, no dout

the 10 mil traded few weeks back ,, awaiting the sub holder notice but they have all sorts of singapore identitys looking into angka Alam ,, so could be any one of them but would of been a
    Singaporean ,, would be supprised William law was getting more ,,,

445 000 000 Aprox share on issue not a hell of a lot ,, compared to other explorers ,, loan facility owed $ 0.00 again read the quartlys of other small explorers ,,mine built cost of 21 mil ,, 80 mil today's money ,, all set and ready to go ,, ,,,
    Peter has something up his sleeve with the non binding arrangement ,,

Good to see all the traders that jumped on to get the big 3 day profits bailed out ,, we don't want you ,, this is a base platform for gbm is just getting to the starting block ,, so please if your not a believer stay out ,, ,, good day to all ,,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $14.02K 1.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 548882 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 473053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.