BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Lol wazbee, ...speaking of that. In relation to GL77's post....

1. 6,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Lol wazbee, ...speaking of that.

In relation to GL77's post.

Hmmm, 2B tonnes. Really?? .... Lets have a look at that.

Polish Resource Classification
    Nowa Ruda = 106Mt
    Mariola (JORC)= 120.6Mt
    Sawin = 1.38Bt
    Total = 1.6Bt

JORC 2012 Classification
    Nowa Ruda = 23Mt **Note that no quality cut-off has been applied yet, the Company has stated that I may have to selectively mine around the high ash areas.
    Mariola = 120.6Mt
    Sawin = Nil under JORC 2012
    Total = 143.6Mt

So, for a company with a current JORC resource estimate (and lets face it, if it's not JORC and "indicated", it doesn't really exist as far as feasibility studies go), of only 143.6Mt, our MD is throwing around figures of 2 billion tonnes??? Sounds a bit like saying that BMB had done a $15M cash divestment deal before BMB had actually completed the process. Even under the Polish system BMB only has 1.6Bt, not 2Bt.

Counting chickens before they have hatched??

I found it interesting that PDZ announced their concession next door to Sawin yesterday, and they made no mention of the size of the resource at all, and are only working toward an exploration target. BMB's concession and PDZ's concession were derived from the same one big concession which was split between the two companies. Could it be that the 1,200m to 2,700m line spacing between the historical bore holes on PDZ's concession doesn't provide that high a degree of confidence?

PDZ Sawin Line Spacing = 1,200m to 2,700m, 2.3 bores per km sq
    BMB Sawin Line Spacing = 1,500m to 2,500m, 3 bores per km sq (as per previous boundaries)

Mariola = 15m to 800m, 9 bores per km sq

No mention of being mates with BMB either.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...sion-at-lublin-project.2450073/#post-14686630

I found this in the fine print in the Sawin announcement and yes, the 1.38Bt resource quoted for Sawin is at the lowest level of confidence, C2 which is kind of equivalent to JORC "inferred", but can't be directly converted.

C1.PNG
    C2.PNG

Given the C2 classification, PDZ are obviously being conservative by not quoting the size of any potential resource at Sawin, should BMB have done the same??

I hope these blokes aren't setting themselves up for another conversion from Polish classification to JORC disaster like the one that occurred with Nowa Ruda, i.e. a probable 106Mt under the Polish system turns into a JORC of 23MT, and only 8.7Mt "indicated". BMB then has to wait for another 2 years of infill drilling to get a decent JORC out of the deposit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.