CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-2

1. 2,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    I cringed when I saw the sensitive news. Friday after market -- 3:54 PM -- releases are reserved for bad news, and that knee jerk reaction was certainly at play at today's close . On a quick first read this though doesn't seem to be so here?

Loan installment repayment done -- this impact on the books was a worry of mine. No longer.
    2300m of drilling starting ~two weeks ago(!) seems light to me, but it's a start.
    DFS by Xmas, funded by operating cash flow, is good (their own money) and bad (another delay), but they must wait for optimizing fuming tests, metallurgy, so expected by me; with a tinge of excitement.
    Full agreement on SPIT and CSD this Q. Delay may be Chinese government bureaucracy?
    Looks like E1 (remember him?) was ~$20k shy of the daily profit. He often quoted ~$33k/day. With ~$4,791,000 banked divided by 90 days gives ~$53,000/day. Or using ~$2,742,00 cash at Q$s end, gives $30,450/day. Much closer to E1, who didn't have a full operating Q$ to work with.
    CR funding talks ongoing; this Q$ may very well positively progress those talks.
    Guidance, on p.10 looks both good and realistic -- is there a hint of underpromising here?

That's an abbreviated look by me. I know some here are far more skilled than me here, and I look forward to your thoughts, bullish, bearish, and completely disagreeing with my quick observations.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.